RESPOND EARLY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
REMINDER: This tournament is limited to 32 teams, and will fill up quickly. Please register as early as possible to help ensure that your team will have a spot.
After ten successful golf scrambles, we are excited to invite you to our eleventh event! The golf scramble is one of the highlights of our year, and this year's scramble marks twelve years of working—with your help—to develop, identify, and fund creative solutions to the daunting problem of domestic violence. Your support is crucial to that end, and we invite you to join us for a day of friendly competition, prizes, and fun, all in the service of a vital cause.
- Event shirt and freebies
- Lunch provided prior to the shotgun start
- Awards reception, featuring door prizes and refreshments
- The satisfaction of knowing you contributed to one of the most important causes in the world - Driving out domestic violence
- An online auction
You can register online immediately by clicking the "register your team" button located on this page, or download the brochure
and mail in your registration(Adobe Acrobat required). Participation is limited to 32 teams.
- Terrific prizes including golf items and more
- First through thrid place prize packages AND special prize for last place finishers
- Closest to the pin, longest drive and longest putt
- Champion and Eagle sponsors compete for famed “Gilded Golf Bag”
Hole-in-One Contest Hole-in-competition for chance to win a brand new car and other prizes
- Gift Certificates
Wildwood Country Club
Wildwood Country Club was built in 1952 on 177 acres of rolling hills with beautiful trees surrounding a lake that makes a wonderful backdrop for a casual but challenging round of golf. Few courses, if any in the Louisville area, can match Wildwood's amenities, the friendliness of its members, and the sheer beauty of its grounds.
Wildwood's signature hole is a stunning dogleg right. The short approach to a well-bunkered green is quite difficult, needing to carry a wide creek with a picturesque rock tiered waterfall, Hole #12 is not long but accuracy is imperative.